Friday the 13th

It's chilly out.  I kinda like it.  Ive been working very hard today keeping this short sale closing together.  Its working out though....nothing more than the usual need to navigate through the transaction so that all parties are on the same page.  My seller is very happy that the buyer really likes her house as much as she did.  Due to her current situation, this was the best move.  She can move on with her life.  Im happy for her too.  There are solutions for homeowners when you are in a negative equity home situation.  I can share them you when you contact me.  I may even post some things here.  Who knows.  Im a fan of my video recorder on my phone, now all I have to do is figure out how to upload my car conversations and observations to this post.  Ok, well gotta jet...phone is ringing.  Until next time.....
Kim, TheRealEstateChick

PS-this would have been the perfect day for a new Jason movie :)

Comments

Popular Posts