Have you been thinking of getting a HELOC?

Hi there,
I thought it would be a good idea to mention that when you take a HELOC (home equity line of credit) on your home, it's good to know that you are taking some of the value of your home UPFRONT. You are not able to recoup it when it time to sale.

Think about it a minute......makes sense, huh. Therefore, it is my suggestion that unless you've thought through your ENTIRE plan on how you are going to use the money, it may be a good idea to let it sit for awhile.

If you're interested, I have a great article that speaks on just this topic. Just send me a message or give me a call if you're interesting in me emailing it to you.

Have a great Thursday!
KimTullis, your #1 source for Georgia real estate information
kimtullis@kw.com
404.437.9882

Comments

Popular Posts