Awww, Britney....

That's how I feel about the whole Britney Spears 'situation'. I don't know really if it's the 'situation', the stardom, the drinking, the insanity, the 'good-girl-gone-bad' aspect...or just the complete insanity of it all.

I opened my email today to find all kinds of references to her most recent breakdown...last night I think. Well, poor Britney, she's young and has a lot of expectations that she is trying to fulfill for herself and others (I'm sure). For a young girl, that IS really stressful and could easily take its toll through various outlets (eating, drinking, drugs, manic behavior, etc). Clearly Brit hasn't been able to work through the pressures in a good way. Very sad, I hope she gets better. It would probably help if she wasn't the top dollar tabloid star right now, but I guess everyone has to make their $$$.

On that note, back to work myself...there are over 100,000 homes for sale in Atlanta and I would like to get everyone in one! My mission continues... :)

Happy Friday....enjoy the day!

Kim, your real estate agent for life!
404.437.9882
keller williams realty

Comments

Popular Posts