Wow, isn't technology great?!

Ok, so I'm sitting here checking on homes to preview for a client appointment tomorrow and in my inbox, I get an email from another agent about setting up a blog. I looked at it, didn't give it to much thought at the time, but didn't delete it...just left it in the inbox.
After I finished making a couple calls and looking up homes, scheduling viewings, etc, I decided that I would give this 'blog' idea a try. Now, mind you...it's 3 hours later and I think I finally have it all set up! Thank goodness, today was my 'work from home' day!! geez...

Tell me what you think...I'm proud of myself right now because I didn't have to resort to asking my 12 year old daughter to figure it out for me. :-)

Welcome

Comments

Kevin L. Harper said…
Hey cuz. I'm glad someone is taking the technology challenge head on! I've got to get with it myself; I just asked someone about two weeks ago what the purpose of myspace and that kind of thing. I didn't get the concept for everyday people setting up things like that, but you've just helped me understand from a business perspective. I'm sure glad I have some smart a creative people in my inner circle. :-) I was able to click on one of the car links and watch a video, was I supposed to be able to click on all of them? Much love and success and I look forward to seeing your creative juices flow. Do your thang baby! Love you.

Popular Posts